Tips When Selling your Home
Ready to sell your house but don’t know where to start?
Follow these tips to have a smooth:
1. Get a realtor – It’s always best to work with a professional that knows the business and will be able to handle the paperwork and negotiations. They also know how to select professional photos to market your home and build buyer interest.
2. Price at a competitive price – Price the home competitively. To do this, have a comparative market analysis done on the home to find out what the true value of the home is. A competitively priced home will make a bidding war more likely in this market.
3. Be prepared for seller costs – Be ready to pay for closing costs such as commission fees, escrow fees, title insurance, and other closings costs.
4. Curbside appeal – Have your home ready at all times because you don’t know when an interested buyer would want to tour the home.
5. Host an open house– An open house is one of the best ways to gain interest from potential buyers and increase the chances of selling your home faster.
Whether you’re moving out of state, downsizing, or buying your dream home, make sure to follow these tips and make the selling process as smooth as it can be.